Between 20th and 23rd of September 2021, we organised an E-tranining, which was held online. TRAIN-CE-FOOD project objective is acquiring innovative specialised competences for young people, by empowering them to use entrepreneurship and cooperative skill-sets and mindsets, enabling them to create much more efficient cooperative solutions and business models in the field of circular economy and food supply chains via open online learning and in-depth remote coaching.
Through the e-training young people had a chance to:
• participate as an active evaluator of the e-course training;
• receive professional mentoring on the topics of circular economy, food supply chains, business models, social entrepreneurship and cooperatives;
• create a new business idea;
• start their circular entrepreneurship path;
• receive a certificate of attendance to enrich your CV;
• network and meet like-minded young people;
• become an active change-maker!
Would you get more info about the event? Below you can download the full agenda of the e-training and the jamboard, created by the participants.