Closing conference of the project Train-CE-Food – Education and nutrition in a way of circular economy – final conference of the project
Wednesday, 1 December 2021 at 10 a.m
the social enterprise Association EPEKA and their partner consortium are successfully bringing to a close the Train-Ce-Food project, which is co-financed by the EU Horizon 2020 program. The 22-month project achieved the following results during its implementation:
- Research report (the report includes a systematic, theoretical and practical study of the current situation on the circular economy, food and entrepreneurship education in partner countries)
- Curriculum (the curriculum for secondary schools and university level for the integration of entrepreneurial and cooperative knowledge on the circular economy and business models of innovative food supply chains in the circular economy)
- E-modules (distance learning modules: introduction to the circular economy and innovative business models, entrepreneurship and cooperatives in the circular economy, establishment of a cooperative start-up, use of the circular economy in the food supply chain)
- E-textbook (specialized literature that includes topics such as youth entrepreneurship, cooperatives, the circular economy, the food supply chain, innovative business models and product development)
- Courses, workshops
- Mentoring (Mentoring for the establishment of a circular economy of cooperatives and entrepreneurship).
Despite the extremely difficult times due to the COVID-19 epidemic, we successfully completed the entire project, but due to restrictive measures, this meeting will be the only event where the entire partner consortium will meet in person and we invite the interested public to join us on the Zoom. Link to the meeting.
The EPEKA Association is organizing the event as part of the Train-CE-Food project, funded by the European Commission and the Ministry of Public Administration. The event is supported by the Municipality of Maribor and the Office of the Republic of Slovenia for Youth.